Brain Scientific was rebranded in early 2022, and part of the process was to rebuild the website. The design was the same template as Piezo Motion, another website I spent a lot of time altering in 2022. The difference between the two is Piezo Motion has an online store. Both websites were integrated with Salesforce.
In the fall of 2021, working with a superb media group (FoodFightStudios) we collaborated on this sizzle video. While they handled the production, I assisted with the script. The result is this amazing video. One of my proudest projects.
These were all produced in less than a year and were part of Piezo Motion's go-to-market strategy. I worked closely with the founder and several engineers to gather specs and information.
Produced all media and press releases. PRs were sent out through a global wire service.
Much of this information was produced as content for different channels.
More than 8,000 subscribers received a monthly email along with PRs and company updates.
Using Google Ads and LinkedIn, I generated more than 1,500 leads for Piezo Motion in one year.
Starting in January 2019, the digital campaign reached 25,000 target markets segmented by territories. The information is customized for the specific target base. My job was to measure, capture, and analyze the actions and intents of the audience segments to help determine more effective and relevant messaging. The campaign not only helped with brand awareness but also collected marketing-qualified leads.
Before I arrived in 2005, orders were often taken over the phone by the inside sales team. A customer would call in a request, the salesperson would ask a series of questions based on the request, and a quote was created. The quote would then go to document control in the product management department for review. If everything was good, the quote would then go to cost accounting for them to establish a price, back to doc control for a second review, and then back to the salesperson. More than half of the time, the salesperson would configure a case that could not be created, so they would have to contact the customer. If I lost you, imagine how the customer felt. Just to get a simple quote for a standard product would take up to two weeks. Outrageous. Working with the doc control team, we established an online internal part configurator that would eliminate the errors. Taking it a step further, I worked with the sales team and cost accounting to get pricing for each component. The price configurator was created. Now, instead of two weeks to get a quote on a standard product, the sales team can get a quote in minutes. If the customer signs off on the quote, it would be checked off by doc control and sent out the floor to be built. A process that once took weeks could now be done in under an hour.
As part of the monthly email blast we sent out, occasionally we would send out a press release. All of them took research and gathering quotes from the major players involved.
Writing and creating sell sheets for tradeshows and to send out to prospective customers also required research. In some cases, I spent a lot of time chatting with engineers to understand the material, data, and other information that would be pertinent to a customer.
in 2012, we committed ourselves to a new product line. We put in a bid for a deadline that was just 90 days away. When I was approached about videotaping the process, I came up with another plan. Stop motion. I placed a camera (Nikon D300) on top of a platform and for three months, had the camera shoot every 30 seconds, 24 hours a day. I had a laptop with an external hard drive setup as well. Every couple of days, I would swap out external hard drives and delete more than 10,000 photos. For nearly three months, the camera captured everything, including a 2 a.m. visit by the owner. We made the deadline and as the product was being placed on the back of a trailer, the Nikon D300 clicked its final click before dying. Remarkable timing, but also a video that is used for training and marketing purposes.